Our firm represents clients from company formation to marketing and selling a company. We act as outside general counsel for several clients including handling corporate governance and filings with the secretary of state. We handle non-disclosure agreements, initial offerings and letters of intent. We document the completed sale transaction and handle the financing documents for complex transactions including private financing. We draft and review clients contracts including vendor and equipment purchase and leasing agreements.
Additionally we have represent business clients in a variety of contract disputes ranging from actions involving failure to pay pursuant to contract terms and negligent misrepresentation.
- Business Formation (Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships)
- Preparation of Customized Bylaws and Operating Agreements
- Corporate recordkeeping – Minutes, Resolutions, Stock Records
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Negotiations and Drafting Business Contracts
- Negotiating and Drafting the Sale Documents for Businesses
- Winding Up and Dissolutions s