Budde Law Group works directly with individuals and businesses and is well-known and respected for providing quality, cost effective leasing services that include representing both commercial landlords and tenants of office and retail space including mixed-use projects and shopping centers. We have experience in complex transactions including full-building and build-to-suit leases, multi-tenant transactions, sale-leasebacks, ground leases, shopping center leases, lease terminations and workouts. Our attorneys strive to understand each lease transaction and clarify goals to provide cost-effective solutions to streamline the legal aspects of the transaction.
In addition to our transactional experience, we have developed an expertise in handling disputes when issues arise related to lease provisions, change in ownership of the landlord or tenant and title issues. Our extensive litigation experience enables us to provide the most effective and cost efficient legal representation for our clients.
- Negotiating leases including drafting and responding to letters of intent
- Drafting and reviewing leases and lease related documents including loan documents
- Assisting owners with mechanic’s lien issues relating to TI’s including tendering to insurance
- Reviewing and recording title documents including CC&R’s and memorandums of lease
- Restructuring and Workouts of leases
- Subleasing portions or the entire space
- Pursuing enforcement of exclusive use provisions